Monday, December 2, 2019

Becky Smethurst (@drbecky_) on Twitter

Not every science communicator needs a blue check mark on Twitter to be worthy of a follow. I recently discovered Dr. Becky Smethurst on Twitter and immediately added her to my science list of individual science communicators I want to see each and every tweet.

Dr. Smethurst, who you can follow on Twitter @drbecky_, is an astrophysicist studying supermassive black holes at the center of galaxies. She has a book out that I still need to check out titled "Space: 10 Things You Should Know". That's a hint for anyone looking at sending me a birthday or holiday gift. :-)


For some excellent science, specifically astronomy, give Dr. Smethurst a follow on Twitter. Better yet, add her to your own private list so you never miss out on a tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment