Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Star Wars: The Old Republic #4 - Annihilation: Book Review

Now that I've reached my 2019 reading goal of 40 books, each additional book is an added bonus! With The Rise of Skywalker hitting theaters tomorrow, I'm kind of on a Star Wars kick of late. Over Thanksgiving we watched The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi to get ready for The Rise of Skywalker. :-) We also watched Rogue One again, but hey, who's counting. :-)

I've slowly been reading Star Wars books over the last couple of years and my latest Star Wars read was the last book in The Old Republic series, titled Annihilation.


These aren't literary classics or anything, but sometimes you just need a good Star Wars book and this book serves that purpose. Action, adventure, science fiction, Sith, Jedi, etc. The perfect quick read to fit between more lengthy novels on my to-read list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment