Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Merlin TV Series - The Finale

About a year and a half ago I shared on this blog my enjoyment of the Merlin TV series, the series in which Merlin is young and King Arthur has yet to be king. As I shared in that post, I love pretty much any fantasy or science fiction based TV series. Magic, dragons, good, evil, etc. What's not to enjoy!


Merlin, which you can stream on Amazon Prime as of this writing, lasted five seasons and aired 65 episodes and ended in 2012. I recently watched the series finale and wow! What a great series and a great ending to the series. I won't give it away, but a very, very good last couple of episodes to tie everything up. There were negotiations for a sixth season, but the series was canceled after the fifth. Fortunately the cancellation was early enough to provide time to tie up all of the loose ends and end the series appropriately.

My kids watched some of these episodes and asked me all about the finale. LOL! They were just as caught up as I was in it. But alas, all good things must come to an end and Merlin is no different.

What's next? Not exactly sure, but I'm thinking of watching Black Mirror next.

No comments:

Post a Comment