Thursday, December 19, 2019

Trivial Pursuit Family Edition

Over Thanksgiving break we had a chance as a family to play several board games. One game we played several times was Trivial Pursuit Family Edition. I loved playing trivial pursuit as a kid and there are many, many different versions out there. The family edition has a good mix of parent question cards and kid question cards. In addition, it is up to date with more modern questions that are relative to the times we live in now that it is 2019.


In our first game, I teamed up with my oldest daughter and we competed against my wife and youngest daughter. It was a neck and neck game, but my oldest daughter and I won. The best part? The answer to the final question was Frank Herbert's Dune! My geekiness paid off! LOL! 

Board games are a great way to spend family time that isn't in front of a screen. Trivial Pursuit Family Edition will keep parents and kids interested. The questions are not necessarily easy, but they aren't too difficult that it takes forever to play either. I remember some very, very long games of Trivial Pursuit back when I was a kid as we played the original edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment