Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Antiracism Podcasts

Yesterday I shared a list of antiracism books a colleague shared with my. Today I'm sharing a list of antiracism podcasts this same colleague shared with me. A pretty cool colleague! I will be checking out several of these myself.

1619 (New York Times)

About Race

Afropunk Solution Sessions

Code Switch (NPR)

Come Through With Rebecca Carroll

Intersectionality Matters! hosted by Kimberlé Crenshaw

Momentum: A Race Forward Podcast

The Nod

Pod For The Cause (from The Leadership Conference on Civil & Human Rights)

Pod Save the People (Crooked Media)

Putting Racism on the Table

Race Traitor

Seeing White

Speaking of Racism

There Goes the Neighborhood

The United State of Anxiety

The Wilderness (Crooked Media)

No comments:

Post a Comment