Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Earthjustice Magazine

If you're interesting in reading more about actions being taken to protect Earth's environment and interested in donating to causes that protect Earth's environment, then I encourage you to check out Earthjustice.

Earthjustice

Earthjustice self-describes as:

"As the nation’s original and largest nonprofit environmental law organization, we leverage our expertise and commitment to fight for justice and advance the promise of a healthy world for all. We represent every one of our clients free of charge."

I've been a member for a couple of years.  As a member, you receive their quarterly magazine which discusses the work the group has done across the globe to protect the environment.  I don't agree with everything they fight for (they are anti-GMO at times) but I do agree with their overall goals.  With conservative politicians attacking climate science and pushing for de-regulation of environmental protections, organizations such as Earthjustice need help for you and me.  As a member, I'm doing my small part to support their goal of making the planet a better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment