Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kalahari Indoor Theme Park

When we visited the Wisconsin Dells this summer we did not stay at the Kalahari resort, although the resort we stayed at, Baker's Sunset Bay resort, offered free tickets to the Kalahari indoor theme park.  We had a few hours available between family reunion events, so we decided to head over and check it out.


My kids, wife, and I had a fun time during our three hour visit.  Our resort tickets gained us free access to the go-kart racing, mini golf course, ferris wheel, laser tag, rock climbing wall, and the ropes course.  We had a blast running around the laser tag course.  This was my first time at laser tag and I felt like a little kid again.  LOL!  We did laser tag 4 or 5 times.  There are other activities too, but they cost extra.  There's a bowling alley, golf simulator, and several arcade style games in which you earn tickets for prizes.  All of these cost extra.  

On the day we went it was very nice outside, so there were few people inside at the indoor theme park.  As a result, lines were non-existent.  In fact, for laser tag, we went from one session, straight to the next without waiting in line.  I'm guessing on days in which it is raining out, the indoor theme park is much busier.  I couldn't tell you how long lines would be, but I'd be a bit concerned about wasting a lot of time in line at this place.  I don't have any evidence for that, just my gut feeling.  

To conclude, if you have free tickets, take advantage of this indoor theme park!  No need to waste those free tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment