Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Exposing PseudoAstronomy Podcast

It's time to look at a new (for me) science based podcast.  This one is titled Exposing PseudooAstronomy and does just that!  It exposes pseudoastronomy.

Exposing PseudoAstronomy

One of my goals with this blog is to debunk misconceptions commonly found in astronomy and science in general.  This podcast does the same thing.  There's quite a bit of fake science being passed around as the truth out there.

The last Exposing PseudoAstronomy podcast I listened to focused on the science and misconceptions of radiation.  Radiation is nothing more than light.  The light I see from the Sun is radiation.  The x-rays of my teeth last month are radiation.  Radio waves used for phones, TVs, etc., are radiation.  Radiation is not inherently bad.  Other recent podcast episodes looked at the flat Earth theory, searching for planet x, and dark matter.

If you enjoy podcasts, I highly encourage you to check this one out.  I wasn't disappointed and I doubt you will be either.


No comments:

Post a Comment