Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Chronicles of the Invaders Trilogy

To all my readers who are big science fiction fans, go check out The Chronicles of the Invaders book trilogy by by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard.

Chronicles of the Invaders


I admit I have not finished the trilogy yet  In fact, I haven't even finished the first book, but thus far I've really enjoyed it.  It starts with the invasion of Earth by an alien race, the Illyri.  The Illyri take over, but do not wipe out humanity nor do they enslave humans.  Humans continue to live side by side with the Illyri.  I'm about 100 pages in and thus far it's not so easy to determine who is right and who is wrong in some of the things that have taken place.  It's a different style of science fiction than I typically read so I'm very intrigued as to how the book will end.

If you're looking for a new science fiction series to read, consider this one.  I found it at my local library, so try checking at yours if you're not interesting in buying the book(s).  If you have a middle schooler or high schooler in your house and he/she is bored, check out this book for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment