Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ghostbusters (1984)

Last month I introduced my kids to the original 1980s classic, Ghostbusters.  We saw the 2016 version early this year and loved it so I decided it was time to introduce them to the original.


My kids loved it!  It's been several years, if not a decade or more since I last saw it so it was great to finally see it again.  I had completely forgotten that it was the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that was trying to shut down the Ghostbusters in this movie!  I'd LOL or ROFL at this, but given the current administration's attack on the EPA and science in general, it doesn't hold the same humor value.  Unless of course ghosts = climate change.  No...still not funny.  :-(

We have it on our to-do list to check out Ghostbusters II from the library and watch it soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment