Thursday, April 27, 2017

Is this the year...

Is this the year I finally build the pumpkin launcher I've been saying I'll build for the last two to three years?  :-)  I really want to build one and I think my daughters and I would have fun doing it and even more fun launching pumpkins.  They don't look all that hard to build, although if I actually go through with it I'll probably find myself cursing at these words.  :-)


See, that doesn't look that hard does it?  So what's stopping me?  Usually my wife asks me where I'm putting said pumpkin launcher.  I then respond with "where your car is currently located in the garage," and that's typically the end of building a pumpkin launcher.  LOL!  But maybe, just maybe, this will be the year I build a pumpkin launcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment