Tuesday, February 13, 2018

More Fun With Slime

My 10 year old continues making different forms of slime.  It's the thing she's been into lately and it's cool watching her experiment with different ingredients and testing out different types of slime.  The other day she made this red colored slime, that when I picked it up I thought she had messed up the ingredients in some way.  The slime was very sticky on my hand and did not come off very easily.  She gave me this weird look and said I wasn't playing with the slime right and then she showed me you keep the slime from sticking by moving it quickly from hand to hand in abrupt motions.  LOL!  I should have realized this, but it was great to see my 10 year old school me on science!  A bit later we made the video below showing how this slime works.



No comments:

Post a Comment