Thursday, February 15, 2018

Oh No Ross and Carrie Podcast

Today I have another interesting podcast to share with you.  I've known about this podcast for some time, but never listened to an episode until a former colleague of mine recommended it.  I checked it out and really liked it and have since added it to my podcast listening list.  The podcast is titled "Oh No Ross and Carrie".

Oh No Ross and Carrie Podcast

The hosts are, to the surprise of no one, Ross and Carrie.  Each week they dive deep into the specifics of some area of spirituality, supernatural, fringe science, or paranormal, and discuss the pseudoscience they find.  As you can imagine, they find quite a bit of pseudoscience at play.  All of this is done in a very humorous format, making this an especially interesting podcast to listen to.  A discussion of science combined with humor?  Can't beat that!  I encourage you to check out this podcast and listen to a couple of episodes.  I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment