Monday, April 2, 2018

Science Fiction Anthologies

I had a $5 coupon at Thriftbooks.com to use that was about to expire, so I used it on the purchase of a few used science fiction anthologies, shown below.

Science fiction anthologies now part of my collection.
I've never read a science fiction anthology before but I came across one while browsing some books so I thought I'd give them a try and purchase a few used ones for cheap.  These anthologies all consist of several short science fiction stories written by prominent science fiction authors.  I started by cracking open Volume I of The Science Fiction Hall of Fame and the first story was originally published in 1934 and focuses on a team of astronauts landing on Mars and finding intelligent life.  So far I'm really enjoying these books.  They are great addition to my book shelf, which I just cleaned and re-organized, as discussed in a post just a few days ago!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment