Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break with my Cat

Last month while on Spring Break I had a chance to catch up on a few things since I was home, but my wife was at work and my kids were at school.  Unfortunately our Spring Breaks never match, but it does offer some time to catch up.  I had a few school items to catch up on, but also spent time during Spring Break doing some spring cleaning of areas in the house that never get cleaned on a regular basis.  This included cleaning of the ceiling fan blades and light fixtures that collect dusts for months before getting cleaned.  On my first day of Spring Break I moved the ladder from the garage to the kitchen to get started.  It only took a few minutes for our cat, Newton, to discover the wonders of a ladder.

Newton investigating the ladder.
Too bad his little paws can't grasp a rag so he could help with the cleaning of the light fixtures!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment