Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Taco Cookies!!!

Some people have talents in some areas and and other people have talents in other areas.  For example, my talents lie in math and science.  I love math and science and they come easy to me.  Making taco cookies, however, is not one of my talents.  I mention taco cookies because I saw these at a birthday party for one of my kids last month.  They are simply amazing!

Taco cookies!!!
Look at these!  They are simply amazing!  They are not store bought but made by hand of one of the family members of one of the kids at the party.  They are beautifully constructed taco cookies and delicious!  I keep looking back at this picture and am just amazed at the effort put in to make these!  Like I said, people have different talents and this person is definitely talented in cooking and food presentation.  If I made taco cookies they would look like the above cookies after 5 minutes in a blender.  LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment