Monday, April 22, 2019

Invention Podcast

Science Podcasts

I'm a big fan of science themed podcasts, as any reader of this blog knows. I'm constantly on the lookout for new science podcasts. Some I've kept on my must-listen to list for years. Others come and go as my mood changes. But as far as I'm concerned, there can never be too many science podcasts out there. I recently discovered a few, new to me, science podcasts that are great!

Invention Podcast

The Invention podcast is a relatively new podcast that started in December 2018. It's part of The Stuff Network, which started about a decade ago with the Stuff You Should Know podcast. I started listening to this podcast when it launched and it has been immensely informative on a variety of topics. Podcast episodes have discussed wheels, walls, toilets, x-rays, chopsticks, toothpaste, etc. The toilet episode was particular interesting and humorous episode! I was listening with my daughters on the way to soccer practice and we learned quite a bit about toilets! It gave us many laughs! I'll share a bit more on toilets in a future post. :-) For example, I now know how much poo a person produces over a lifetime. :-)

Invention Podcast

Listen to this podcast. It's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment