Friday, April 19, 2019

This Blog's History: Daughter's First Science Fair Project

This Blog's History

Starting several years ago, every Friday I link back to a previous post I wrote. Why? I may be biased, but I think there's quite a bit of good, exciting science I post on this blog, and I like to revisit these old posts. Plus it is a way for new readers to see many of the cool science experiments I've done with my kids in the past without reading the blog from day one, which was over 1,000 posts ago!

Daughter's First Science Fair Project

I mentioned this in a post yesterday, but decided to share it again today for This Friday in This Blog's History. It was a bit over three years ago when my oldest daughter participated in her first science fair. She studied the growth of green beans watered with different liquids. I will never forget the strong odor that developed. Milk sitting in soil for multiple days. Hmmm!!!

Where do I go?

For the original post, click the link below. This links to the original post I wrote a couple of years ago.

First Science Fair Project

No comments:

Post a Comment