Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Stuff Mom Never Told You Podcast

Science Podcasts

I'm a big fan of science themed podcasts, as any reader of this blog knows. I'm constantly on the lookout for new science podcasts. Some I've kept on my must-listen to list for years. Others come and go as my mood changes. But as far as I'm concerned, there can never be too many science podcasts out there. I recently discovered a few, new to me, science podcasts that are great!



Stuff Mom Never Told You Podcast

The Stuff Mom Never Told You podcast is another great podcast you should consider adding to your to-listen-to list. Sometimes the episodes are science themed and other times not, but they are always informative. The podcast is hosted by Bridget Todd and Anney Reese and is best described in their own words:

"Tune in to Stuff Mom Never Told You to hear co-hosts Bridget Todd & Anney Reese keep it real with a research-driven rundown of the ever-evolving challenges facing women today and throughout history, paired with smart, strategic solutions to further women’s lives, careers, and activism."

I've been listening for a couple of months and thoroughly enjoy the format and information presented on this podcast. Recent episodes have focused on "No Means No the First Time", "Women in Tabletop Gaming Development", and "Motherhood and Identity". I may not be a woman, but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed this podcast. I highly, highly recommend you check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment