Tuesday, September 17, 2019

HEATED Newsletter

Last week I shared that everyone should be following Emily Atkin (@emorwee) on Twitter. She's a former staff writer at The New Republic but recently left and started her own newsletter focused on climate changed called HEATED.


When I first heard this I signed up for a free subscription. Issues are released to your email every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If upcoming issues are just as awesome as the very first issue, I'll be paying for a subscription when that time comes. It sounds like the newsletter is free for now, but in a couple of months, to receive daily updates, a fee is required. A once a week option will still be available for free.

I am super excited for upcoming issues of HEATED to come out. Atkin does a wonderful job discussing climate change in an easy to understand format. The newsletter is just another great example of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment