Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Trip to Maine - Post #9: Mount Agamenticus

While exploring the southern coastline of Maine we took a nice drive to the top of Mount Agamenticus near York, Maine. It may only be a shade under 700 feet above sea level in elevation, but it gives you a great view of the surrounding region. It's a windy road to the top, but there is plenty of parking and several trails if hiking is of interest to you.


I had to post a stock photo of the view from the top as apparently we didn't take any pictures?!?!?! I'm not sure I believe that, but no pictures of Mount Agamenticus are on my camera!

If touring southern Maine, I highly encourage you to take a drive to the top of Mount Agamenticus and take some time to enjoy the view and the surrounding scenery. You can see down to the coastline and pick out the different towns dotting the ocean shore.


No comments:

Post a Comment