Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Passage to Dawn - Book Review

One of the classic fantasy series I'm working my way through is the Forgotten Realms universe starring the character Drizzt Do'Urden written by R.A. Salvatore. I started this series back in college and then re-started it a couple of years ago and am now working my way through. The books are not long and don't necessarily have the same detail and character development as other fantasy series, but I still find it great. I recently finished reading Passage to Dawn.


Passage to Dawn continues the story of Drizzt, Cattie-Brie, Bruneor, and the other characters in the series. This book is a bit different in that there is a big twist at the end! Not for me as I had read it before, but when I read it the first time I ended the book with a big "WOW"! It leaves you wanting to start the next book right away.

There are currently 31 books starring Drizzt, the drow, in this series, so I still have quite a few to go! This is a great series for a budding fantasy fan. Not difficult to read. Not overwhelming. Plenty of action. Magic. Elves. Drow. Drawves. Dragons. Can't beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment