Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 Reading List?

Welcome to 2020!!! Let's talk about books! Starting 2019 I set a goal of reading 40 books before the end of the year. I finished the year having read 47 books, so topped that goal and some. What should my goal for 2020 be? I think I'll set it at 45 books. That'll put me on the same pace as last year and it's a reasonable goal to meet.

I encourage you and your kids, if you have kids, to set reading goals and stick to them. Keep a reading journal to write down the books you've read and a short review of the book. If you're not sure which book to start with or what type of books to read this year, you can check out the Goodreads Best Books of 2019 for some excellent options!

Goodreads Best Books of 2019

There are a ton of great options here rated by other readers. You can narrow it down to specific genre or two of books. I just added a whole bunch of books on my "Want to Read List" by going through the books in the fantasy, science fiction, and horror categories! So many great looking books I want to read and don't have enough time!!!

Start the year off reading! Reading is a great way to relax and a great way to escape the stresses of the day! It is a very rare night that I don't do at least a small bit of reading before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment