Wednesday, January 15, 2020

My 2020 Daily Science Calendar

Call me a geek, but I enjoy the little things in life, and one of the little things is setting up or hanging the calendar of a new year. Each year I get a 12 month wall calendar for my office and a 365 daily calendar for my desk. This year's daily calendar is a "science fact of the day" calendar. Yep, told you I'm a geek! :-)


How can you not be excited by that? Each day a new science fact appears! January 1, 2020, filled me in on scientists using the quantum mechanical force. Don't ask me what that means as I still have no idea, but it's pretty darn cool! Hopefully I will not find a mistake, typo, or something that is clearly wrong in any of these science facts. I've found wrong things in these calendars before. Not common, but still annoying when something is mistakenly printed or is missing the necessary detail to put the fact into perspective.

Science is cool and you should immerse yourself in it in 2020. Make that your New Year's resolution goal! More science = happier life! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment