Monday, January 27, 2020

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hit theaters just as we were leaving for Chicago and traveling to see family over Christmas break. As a result we did not get to see it on opening weekend. We had to wait until after Christmas, but we saw it with my sister's family where she lives. I couldn't wait anymore so waiting to get back home was not an option. LOL!


I LOVED IT! I loved every minute of it! This movie was a fantastic movie to end this trilogy and I hope Disney has more Star Wars movies planned. I want more and I don't want to wait 20 years. I want more now!!! 

I know there are the haters out there and those that take every little thing and turn it into a major reason for disliking the movie. Whatever. My advice, ignore the haters and purists and enjoy this movie for what it is, a great movie filled with action, inner struggles, and a young Jedi trying to find her place in the world.

In case I haven't made it clear, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker was so, so, so, so, so, good! I had chills at the end. :-) This wasn't my favorite trilogy. That belongs to the Lord of the Rings trilogy in the early 2000s, but this Star Wars trilogy (episodes #7, #8, and #9) are a very, very close second!And my kids loved it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment