Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The Perfect Princess - Book Review

Love of Books

I love books and am always on the look out for new (or old) authors and new series to read. I have far too many books at home, but I keep adding to my collection and I highly doubt I'll ever stop!

The Perfect Princess by Irene Radford

I recently discovered author Irene Radford after an afternoon stop at the local used book store. There were a few books in the Dragon Nimbus series sitting there for about $2-3 a piece, so I couldn't help but grab what was available there. The Perfect Princess is the second book in the Dragon Nimbus series and after two books I am greatly enjoying this collection.


I wouldn't say Irene Radford's Dragon Nimbus books are unique. There are several other fantasy series out there that are similar, but I've really enjoyed this set of books. There are dragons, young magicians struggling with their powers, old magicians struggling with the changes in magic, kings, battles for land, etc. The perfect fantasy story line!

If you, or someone you know, is a fan of the standard fantasy story line, this series by Irene Radford is well worth checking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment