Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Consent to Kill - Book Review

My latest book read was Consent to Kill by Vince Flynn. This is the eighth book in the Mitch Rapp series. Mitch Rapp is getting older, although still in his 30s, and is starting to feel the muscle aches of getting older. He's not able to be as active as he once was, but is still a force to be reckoned with. This is another great book in the series. Filled with action and excitement. Is it very realistic? Okay, probably not, but I read a lot of fantasy books with dragons and wizards and they aren't realistic either! :-) If you like political spy thrillers with a few politicians that are a bit corrupt, well, keep reading the Mitch Rapp series as it will have everything you like!

Let me brace you a bit before you read this book. There are a couple of huge shockers! Shockers that you won't immediately believe when you read them. You'll keep thinking it isn't true, but it is. Some definite book to book plot twists and these were not shockers I expected! I don't need to say it, but I'll definitely be reading the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment