Monday, March 2, 2020

Left Alive #3 - Book Review

I'm reading the Left Alive zombie series by Jeremy Laszlo and just finished the third book. I'd rate this book on par with the first in the series. A decent zombie book, but not one of my favorites. I enjoyed the second book in the series more than the first and the third. The main character in the story is off on his own again, looking for his daughters. He causes quite a bit of damage to a group of people looking to harm him. This book focused less on the zombies and more how humanity helps or harms each other in the face of extreme adversity. Some readers like this, but in any zombie book or TV series or movie, I'm more interested in how people survive the zombies, not each other.

If you really like zombie books, go ahead and read this series. Each book is a quick read so they do not take much of your time. If this is your first go at a zombie series, I'd start somewhere else first.

No comments:

Post a Comment