Thursday, March 19, 2020

Star Wars with Kid #2

Six years ago I wrote the following post on watching the original Star Wars trilogy with my oldest daughter.

Star Wars with Kid #1

Over the past six years both of my daughters have gotten older. It would be weird if they were still the same age they were in 2014. :-) We've watched the second trilogy and the third trilogy as well as Rogue One and Solo. But my youngest daughter had not watched the original trilogy. A travesty! We fixed that the last two weeks! Thanks to our local library, we rented all three movies and over a two week span we watched them. This included two Fridays in which mom and big sister were off doing other things, so we picked up some pizza and root beer and watched Star Wars.

I've watched the original trilogy many times and it is great each time I watch it. My daughter loved the movies and asked so many questions. Lots of laughing at all of the puppet characters. Some great times and memories that will live on with us forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment