Tuesday, May 12, 2020

House - TV Series

When the stay at home orders started in March, I started watching the TV series, House. I've been wanting to watch this for some time but never had the time. Coronavirus gave me that time. :-) I've through the first season and into the second season and love this show! This doesn't surprise me, I was a huge fan of ER in the 90s and first half of the 2000s. I really enjoy Hugh Laurie as Gregory House.

Now, is this show medically accurate? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't have a medical degree and obviously this show is not medically accurate. But it's interesting, funny, and draws me in for 42 minutes at a time as an escape from a world filled with panic and anxiety over coronaviurs. Check it out. Right now it streams on Amazon Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment