Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Lightspeed Magazine

Last week I shared my discovery and enjoyment of The Dark magazine, an e-magazine filled with short science fiction and horror stories. This week I share my discovery of Lightspeed magazine, an e-magazine filled with short science fiction and fantasy stories. Each issue is filled with several short stories from various authors, including some well-known authors. The first story I read in the first issue I received (April 2020) was written by Veronica Roth.

For what you get in each issue, the price is very reasonable. You can purchase from the website below or subscribe through Amazon for just $3 an issue. If you have some cash to spend, you can buy a lifetime membership for $500. Although to gain monetarily from the lifetime membership, you'd have to plan on subscribing for 14 years. :-) So I stuck with the $3/month subscription.

Similar to The Dark magazine, if you enjoy, or you know someone who enjoys science fiction and fantasy, Lightspeed magazine is a great gift idea!

Lightspeed Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment