Monday, May 18, 2020

Our Silly Cat

Since I've started working at home starting in March, I've had many opportunities to watch our cat, Newton, out the window. He always wants outside and we let him because our backyard is fenced in and he can't get out anywhere. He usually just slinks around and lays down under a tree or the trampoline. Nothing too exciting. The other day though I look up from my laptop and see him sprinting back and forth across the yard, very unlike him. I look around and finally notice why he is running. He's chasing a bird that is flying back and forth across the yard and perching on the fence for a few seconds before flying to the other side. LOL! The bird is flying no closer than 10 feet to the ground and our cat has no chance at ever catching the bird. But that's not stopping him. Then later after a few sprints across the yard, here is Newton:

He was worn out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment