Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Dark Magazine

I'm always looking for new books to read, even though I own more books (physical and e-book) that I could acquire zero books for the remainder of my life and it will take many years, if not my whole life, to finish reading what I already own. I've picked up many, many free e-books over the years that I keep adding to my collection.

Since I've "purchased" so many free books, most of my Amazon recommended reading options include fantasy and science fiction books. The other day a recommendation for The Dark Magazine appeared, at a cost of $1.99 a month. It looked interesting so I dug into it a bit more and it's a pretty cool magazine! Every month an issue is released containing several short science fiction and horror stories by various authors. After reading the first few stories in the first issue I signed up for, I was very pleased with the quality of the stories. And $1.99 is pretty cheap for the number of stories you get each month.

There are a couple of ways to sign up for a subscription. You can join by Patreon.

The Dark Magazine - Patreon

Or you can order by Amazon. With Amazon you get the first 30 days free, equivalent to the first monthly issue, to check it out before paying.

The Dark Magazine - Amazon

If you like science fiction and horror reading, this is a great, cheap option for some great stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment