Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Homemade Megaphone

Here's another activity that my 2 year old and I spent a few minutes on during our Spring Break.  I have to admit that my 2 year old was the one who brought this to my attention.  We were sitting at the table coloring on large sheets of poster board type material.  After coloring for awhile my 2 year old took the paper and rolled it up into a long tube and starting using it as a "telescope".  We had fun peeking at each other through the tube for awhile.


Then she started yelling into it to amplify her voice.  She made a mini version of a megaphone!  Very cool!  We spent another few minutes "shouting" at each other and chasing each other around the house.  Fun times!  

It always amazes me how much fun kids have with the simplest things.  Here we were with a piece of poster board material entertaining ourselves for a good 30 minutes!  Give it a try sometime if you and/or your child are bored.  

No comments:

Post a Comment