Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kids and Flossing

Both of my daughters went to the dentist the other day and both handled it fairly well.  My 2 year old screamed for most of the visit, but at least she held her mouth open.  And she was excited to tell me about the trip when we were all home for dinner that evening.  My 5 year old received a lesson from the dentist on flossing and received a set of her own floss.


The next morning I heard the kids get up and head to the bathroom.  It was time for me to get up as well, so I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom they were in.  I walked into the bathroom to find my 5 year old flossing my 2 year old's teeth!  I didn't say anything.  I just turned around and walked right back out!!!  Here is my 2 year old, who screams bloody murder at the dentist, standing very still with her mouth wide open, allowing my 5 year old to floss her teeth!  Chalk this one up as funny/crazy things that kids do.  It sure makes for a great story!

1 comment:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all...



    dental laboratory jupiter

    ReplyDelete