Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Camp Fun

My 6 year old just finished a week long summer camp.  It was a morning only camp that had a broad focus that including cooking, computers, nature, etc.  She had a blast every morning and as soon as I picked her up she launched into all of the cool things she did that day.  She's already asking if she can go again next year.  I've also learned quite a bit too.  I've learned a lot about crickets, spiders, ladybugs, caterpillars, and sea horses!






Summer vacation for kids may have already started, but there are plenty of summer camps later in June and in July that still have room for your kid.  Consider enrolling them in a camp.  I'd bet good money they will walk away learning something and having a blast while doing it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment