Friday, July 19, 2013

Technology Wish

If there is one piece of technology that I want developed before I die, it's something that will give me the ability to hear the inner thoughts of a 3 year old.  Obviously I'll never be able to do this with my daughter, but maybe a future granddaughter or great-granddaughter.  So why am I wishing for this?

Last night at the dinner table my 3 year old suddenly says "I dreamed that a deer was kicking me in the head and it pushed me backwards down the slide.  Then I said STOP IT DEER!"


Where does a thought like this come from?!?!?!?!  That's why I want the technology to know what my children are thinking in their heads.  Plus my daughters often give us weird looks.  I'd love to know what they are thinking at these times.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment