Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Science of a Messy Child Car Seat

Every parent knows that kids continually make a mess of their surroundings.  If you're playing hide and seek with your child it's easy to find him/her because you simply follow the mess they make while hiding!  Okay, maybe that's an extreme, but you get my point.  The other day I pulled the child car seat out of my car to transfer to my kids' grandparent's car.  It's probably been well over a year since I've removed the car seat from my car.  Here's what I found when I removed the seat.


OMG!  What a mess!  How does one kid make a mess like this and how does all of that get UNDER the car seat!?!?!?!  I purchased this car in 2003.  It was a new vehicle at the time and I have no plans to ever trade it in.  I'm driving it until it dies.  Who wants to buy this? If you have kids, don't ever plan to put a car seat in a car you wish to keep nice because it will end up looking like this!  For crying out loud, look at those stains!  Milk stains, juice stains, soda stains...at least there are no vomit stains!!!  A bunch of wrappers, cheerios, other cereal pieces.  And then a crayon.  Yep, a crayon!  LOL!  All I can do as a parent is to look at this and laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment