Thursday, October 24, 2013

Take Your Kids to a Movie

Never underestimate the power of taking your kids to the movie theater.  We don't make it to the movie theater often because it's an expensive activity, especially when popcorn and soda are involved, but when we do go, we splurge on popcorn and soda and make a big event out of it.  The other day I had the opportunity to take my 3 year old on a Daddy/daughter date.  My 6 year old was at another event with my wife.  I took my 3 year old out to dinner and then we went to see Cloudy with Meatballs 2, an excellent choice!


The best part of going to the movies is that my daughters will cuddle up next to my wife or I.  Who knows how long this will last, but we are definitely taking advantage of that.  Nothing beats cuddling with your daughter and watching a movie with popcorn.  Yeah, it sucks to dish out $10 a ticket (a bit less for a matinee) and another $20 for popcorn and pop, but as long as it's a once in a while activity, it's well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment