Tuesday, December 24, 2013

That Crazy Elf on the Shelf

I posted a week or two ago about the new Elf on the Shelf tradition we started in our house.  Things have gone well, but there have been a few hiccups concerning the elf that are best summarized in the following image I saw posted to Facebook.


Yep...there have been a couple of times where we forget about the elf until after we were already in bed.  Ug.  Once we completely forgot about the elf.  It was a Saturday morning and we had the opportunity to sleep in.  Our kids woke up around 6:30 AM as they usually do and went to get some cereal for breakfast.  As I prepared to go back to sleep for a bit it suddenly popped into my mind that I forgot to move the elf!  Crap!  While the kids weren't looking I moved it and then went back to bed.  Later they asked why the elf wasn't moved in the morning.  Sigh.  Sometimes they notice way too much!!!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment