Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ready to Watch Star Wars

As a kid I loved watching Star Wars (Episodes 4, 5, and 6).  I was in college when Episodes 1, 2, and 3 came out.  Episode 1 was okay, but Episode 2 sucked, in my opinion.  I've yet to watch Episode 3.  Now that Disney has the rights to Episodes 7, 8, and 9, I hope they can re-ignite the franchise and vastly improve upon Episodes 1, 2, and 3 and bring back the magic of Episodes 4, 5, and 6.  Anyways, I've been thinking quite a bit recently about introducing my 6 year old to Star Wars Episodes 4, 5, and 6.  I was probably around her age when I first watched them and I think she would really enjoy watching them with her Daddy.


I'm still debating whether she's old enough to watch these movies.  The movie itself is rated PG, so that's not an issue.  The violence in the movie is not bloody, although there is death present.  The violence is no more violent than what she might watch in Shrek, just not animated.  I think she's ready, but I'm still debating.  Hmm...thoughts?  When did you first watch Star Wars?

No comments:

Post a Comment