Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SciShow Videos - YouTube

Looking for great YouTube video channels that share science?  I've shared a few already, but here's another great channel I subscribe to.

SciShow

Most of the videos are short, just a few minutes in length, which is great for those of us on a busy schedule but still want a few minutes now and then to learn some science.  The videos are interesting, exciting, and guaranteed to teach you something new.  I've yet to watch a video in which I didn't learn something new!


I encourage you to check out these videos and share this with your kids.  They'll love it too and you'll likely be amazed at the science they'll share with you after watching these videos.  That's the moment you know your kids are in love with science, when they seek out science learning experiences on their own and then share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment