Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Where's Waldo Board Game

The Where's Waldo Board Game is a great activity for you and your kids on a rainy, snowy, windy, and/or too-hot day.  Shortly after Christmas break we had a cold winter day in which none of us wanted to leave the house to go anywhere.  Instead we popped out a few board games and had some afternoon fun.  Where's Waldo was one of the games my daughters grabbed.


I'll fully admit that this is a fun game!  There are nine game boards on which various images are hidden.  At a basic level, if you are the first person to find the object shown on a card, you win that card.  Person with the most cards at the end wins.  My daughters were definitely better than me as I had very few cards at the end.  I was trying to win too!!!  I wasn't letting them win!  So if you have younger, elementary aged kids, this is a great birthday or holiday gift idea that the whole family will have fun playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment