Monday, March 21, 2016

Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell: YouTube Channel

If you're like me, you can't get enough science in your day.  YouTube channels focusing on science are a great way to learn more science!  Here's another fantastic YouTube science channel that you MUST check out.

Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell

A few days ago I shared an excellent introduction to the Solar System video that came from this channel.  There's also a great white/red/brown/black dwarf video from this channel I showed to my astronomy class a few weeks back.

The great thing about this channel is that it takes complex science ideas and explains them in a very clear way to a general audience in just a few minutes.  The animations are great and the creators of the videos do a wonderful job keeping the attention of the audience.  A new video comes out every 3-4 weeks.  I look forward to their future videos!


If you're a fan of science YouTube channels, then this channel is for you!

1 comment:

  1. Love this channel too much! I always get excited when a new video comes out!

    ReplyDelete