Thursday, March 17, 2016

Saint Patrick's Day Science

It's Saint Patrick's Day and I thought I'd share with you a few Saint Patrick's Day themed science projects!



These are not experiments I came up with myself.  I did a google search for Saint Patrick's themed science science projects and this is what came up.  Find something that fits you and your family and have at it!

Cool Science Experiments: With a St. Patrick’s Day Theme

St. Patrick's Day Science Ideas

St. Patrick's Day Science Projects

5 Mischievous St. Patrick’s Day Science Experiments for Kids

If those don't float your boat, keep searching.  There is no shortage of Saint Patrick's Day themed science projects!  If your kids' school is on Spring Break, this day is a great opportunity to have some fun and learn some science!

No comments:

Post a Comment