Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Numberphile - YouTube Math Channel

Readers of this blog know that I'm a big fan of YouTube science channels.  I've shared several on this blog and I have several more to share in the coming weeks and months.  Some I watch on a regular basis.  Some I watch every now and then.  Others I find interesting, but don't really watch unless I have plenty of free time and am caught up on everything else (which will never happen).  Today's YouTube video share fits into the latter category above.

Numberphile

Numberphile is a YouTube math focused channel that produces a new video approximately once each week that focuses on numbers of some type.


Numberphile is an interesting channel, but not one of my favorites.  My preference is more science focused videos and without an unlimited amount of time in a day, I simply don't have the time to keep up on these videos.  However, if you have a strong interest in math you should definitely check this channel out.  You may have a much greater interest in it than I do and find it very worthwhile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment