Thursday, October 13, 2016

Reactions - Youtube Channel

About a month ago I discovered another very cool YouTube science channel called "Reactions".  It's a channel that creates weekly videos on chemistry in daily life.  The videos I've seen are extremely interesting and leave me wanting to test out some of the things shown.  For example, one of their more recent videos discusses why bread and chips go stale and then goes on to show how to 'un-stale' bread and chips.  This I want to try!  Next time we have stale chips, we're going to pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds as the video suggests and see if they go from stale to crispy again.

Reactions - Youtube Channel

Check out the video for yourself.  I'm confident you'll find something you enjoy in these videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment