Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Presidential Candidates on Science

I don't spend much time discussing politics on this blog, but when I do it is science focused and I don't hide my ideological leanings.  I want a president who is strong on science and a candidate who is electable.  By that I mean I'm not voting for third party candidates.  They are simply not electable at the presidential level.  I'm voting for either the Democratic or Republican candidate on the ballot in the upcoming November 8 ballot.  

The website sciencedebate.org reached out to both candidates (and the two candidates running as third party candidates) asking them 20 science related questions.  If science is important to you, I highly encourage you to go to the link below and read through their responses.  They tell quite a bit about the candidates and theire are drastic differences between Clinton and Trump when it comes to science.


If it's not clear already, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.  Donald Trump's policies on science do not push this country forward in science fields and his comments on climate change will set the world back decades.  This planet can not afford Donald Trump as president.  You'll have to make your own decision.  When it comes to science, read through yourself their responses to these questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment