Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Anheuser-Busch Brewery Experience - St. Louis

On the day of my arrival in St. Louis for the 2019 National Science Teachers Association conference, I had a few hours to spare before dinner. The conference didn't start until the morning and I had some time to kill. The Anheuser-Busch Brewery Experience was just a couple of blocks down from my place, so I took a nice walk and hit up one of their tours.


I just did the basic tour and it was an excellent experience. They walked us around the complex, showing different parts of the brewing process. One of the more interesting things in my view was the change in smells as you went from one area of the brewing process to another. The smells were not unpleasant, just interesting. One of the stops on the tour was the Clydesdale barn.



Very cool! One of the better parts of the tour was the free samples for those 18+. :-) I also took time to hit up the gift shop and picked up my youngest daughter a small stuffed Clydesdale animal. She loves stuffed animals so the moment I saw this I knew it was the gift for her!

The tour I did was free, but they offer longer, more in depth tours for a fee. You can get full details here:


If in St. Louis and if of legal age to consume alcohol, the Anheuser-Busch Brewery Experience is a great informative stop and one that doesn't cost much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment