Tuesday, July 2, 2019

St. Louis Posts - What Happened?

About two months ago I wrote a post introducing readers to my April 2019 trip to St. Louis for the National Science Teachers Association conference.

NSTA Conference 2019 - St. Louis

I intended to write several follow-up posts on some of the cool science I picked up as well as some of the cool sites I visited in St. Louis. But that never happened. Why? Well, shortly after returning from that trip I changed phones. The pictures I took in St. Louis were on my old phone and I never transferred them off the phone. They are still on that phone, but I've been lazy and haven't yet moved them. So no St. Louis posts!

Sometime this summer I will pull those pictures and share some of the cool things I saw and did. I promise! That phone sucked and the thought of turning it on just leaves me in a procrastinating mood. LOL! But I will soon suck it up and deal with that sucky phone to pull those pictures. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment